Teeth Cleaning and Disease Prevention
Great oral health starts here! Based on your initial exam, our dentists will create a customized treatment plan, which will be a guide for you and our team going forward in order to give you a healthy mouth.
Here’s what you can expect at your first dental visit:
- A review of your medical history.
- Tell your dentist and hygienist about any medications you take, as these may impact your treatment and oral health
- X-rays, to see your teeth below the gum line
- An oral exam, to include a visual oral cancer screening and gum health
- A conversation with your dentist about any concerns you have regarding your teeth, mouth, or overall oral health—we encourage you to ask questions
- A comprehensive treatment plan, with recommended treatment and ongoing care from your dentist
Our dentists will tailor your comprehensive treatment plan, including your hygiene appointments, based on your initial exam.